What Is On Your Wish List??

I've already fulfilled my Chanel wishlist...unless I find something appealing in '08, I'm done with Chanel...for now :P

Oh...my wishlist Chanel bags this year were the Black baby cabas and the jumbo black crackled patent reissue...:shame:

The only thing I would like to have is the new mc e/w bag in either black or brown.

But, I've got to pay down my cc card before I can even think of getting this bag. Bought too much already.

Maybe a......

Grey Reissue and a black patent Timeless Clutch....I am still on the fence about the LE Paris / Monte Carlo bag (Reissue with pearls)...I will make up my mind when it comes in....but other than that I am happy with what I have.....:yes:

I'm really happy with what I have... and a dark brown GST (which I've been dying to find!) is on it's way, so that's off my list haha. I'll either keep the GST, or get the dark brown MC E/W... I don't think both makes sense. Other than that, two bags on my wishlist that I'm waiting for are they metallic black reissue (either 226 or 227) and the medium black patent crackled flap. :smile:

Not in any special order.

Black Timeless Clutch
Red Expandable Tote
Jumbo Red Caviar Flap with new chain
Jumbo Navy Caviar Flap
Jumbo Dark Brown Caviar Flap
Large Bordeaux Reissue w/SH
Black East/West Lambskin w/new chain
Red East/West Lambskin w/new chain
Black PNY Expandable