Ombre oxford
    Silver signature wallet

and anything Rasta :p
    xoxo
    :biggrin::biggrin:

2. This is a stretch but...

Spring '08 Green Glazed Capri

in nice shape. PM me if you see one! TIA :flowers:

3. A PURE SADDLE Williamsfield tote. This hasn't been produced yet, but I'm still waiting for it LAMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I've been wanting a Dorset Covey too! Although I'm a total drawstring bag person so it's not a stretch for me. I used my Dorset Haswell satchel this week and forgot how amazing the leather is on those bags.

Great list! I also saw in your signature that you want a Ceylon wallet. That is a wallet I've always wanted too! But luckily I want Lapis or Barley so I won't compete with you over the Coal...:p;) I will keep an eye out for you for the Coal one!

5. Carlisle satchel - I don't even really have a colour/fabric preference. I hemmed and hawed back in '08, went off bags for a full-on makeup addiction, and have come full-circle. Now, I want.

The black Love Sadler Crossbody on shopbop.

6. Hi Ladies! It's been waaaaay too long since I've made a post in here but I'm on the prowl for a Donington Billfold or clutch wallet in Kaleidoscope. It's a long shot but I am optimistic!

7. I want a saddle Commodore! I never see them on the bay!

8. Rasta key pouch and chateau...

I saw someone has a rasta eton! Jealous! These three bags are the only rasta's I dont own! One day!

9. Wow! Do you own all the other Rasta bags? I'd love to see a picture of all of them together :smile:

10. Cheetah Carlisle...so dreamy :drool:

Btw, I'm a long time L.A.M.B. tpf stalker, first time poster! :woohoo:

11. ^Woo hoo! I'm happy you decided to finally post. Welcome! :welcome:

12. Pretty much. I sold a few that didn't work out for me. Right now I have a grantham, exeter, commodore, alston, and montego and both wallets. I've sold off my carlile x2, devon, mandeville, and kingston.

The bags I have now I love and will keep, just lusting after a chateau, keypouch, and maybe one day a eton. Rasta is my absolute favorite too. ;)

13. I really want the Black Lamb bettie bag! I've only seen one pic of it and can't find it for sale ANYWHERE :sad:

14. Whoa, black betty, blam ba lam whoa black betty blam ba lam...
    :p:graucho:

Sorry, couldn't help myself...