What is most expensive piece of arm candy you've purchased & did you tell hubby?

My most expensive bag cost pocket change compared to you guys LOL I have a few that were very close but i think the most is my Coach patchwork (not the one with a reddish patch but the ltd edition with gold and bronze and signature etc patches) and i donl;t recall exactly just that it went over the $400 mark with tax. Most of mine were about $330 plus.

I'm actually going to be buying my most expensive bag soon (bbag) and my bf knows about it. I'm using my own money and he thinks I'm silly but he also knows it makes me happy and that makes him happy. Plus, he's an enabler and buys me nice things (no bags but Chanel sunnies and such)..:rolleyes:

My most expensive bag is a Coccinelle which retailed at 248.00 € and my BF knows about it, as he was the one who showed me the bag sitting in the shop!

Attachments

• coccinelle big.jpg
    coccinelle big.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 102
I think my most expensive bag is the large Chloe Paddington. I don't remember the exact price but around $2000.
And no way would I tell him unless he flat out asked. No Way. I usually (but not always) tell him when I get a new bag. I take the tags off because that's the first thing he goes for. I learned that one the hard way. LOL. I have snuck bags in to the house. Currently there is a Tods, a BV, and 2 Marnis in the back of the closet. Hee heee. If I just start carrying a bag real casual like he doesn't even notice its new. He would probably flip if he knew the real cost. I usually tell him I got a good deal and he doesn't ask any more questions. He knows about how much bags cost so I figure if he doesn't ask for details it's because he would rather not know.
Still haven't figured out how to explain boxes coming from NM. Two Chloes last month and two orders -Chloe and Celine are coming next week. :P
But in my defense I did return one of the Chloes.

haha well i def. cant hold a candle to the thousands you ladies spend on purses,
my most expensive was prob $550,,, and that broke my bank for a LOONG time,
but i have a bad habit of thinking its ok to buy a whole lot of $250-300 bags which wind up adding up so i would say in 2 weeks i have before spent about $650 on bags and thats so bad for me!!!!

*** i have a Q for all you ladies who say you didnt tell your DHs how does that work? is it cause you just use your own income thats in a dif acct? or they just dont notice on the CC bills or what :smile: just curious

i have no Hubby or boyfriend but ive always wondered! :smile: thanks!

My most expensive was the Chanel Sombrero (pic attached). $2625. And nope. Did not tell DH because he didn't ask. :smile: Shoot, I work hard for my money and I deserve my toys!

Attachments

• sombrerocc.jpg
    sombrerocc.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 105
Unfortunately my husband knows how much my favorite bags would retail for. He thinks it is ridiculous to spend over $400 for a bag, and he would know how to find the price so I cannot stretch the truth. I do make my own money and buy my own things so he couldn't say too much when I recently ordered a Guccissima that retails at $1000. I only spent about $650 because of a sale so I told him the price and he said go for it. We try and respect the other person's opinions when it comes to spending over $500 or so. Even if we do have seperate spending accounts.

*** i have a Q for all you ladies who say you didnt tell your DHs how does that work? is it cause you just use your own income thats in a dif acct? or they just dont notice on the CC bills or what :smile: just curious

I never use money from our joint account. Most of what I earn goes into the joint account, but a percentage goes into my seperate account. I use my own money from my seperate account for bags.

My DH bought me my most expensive bag £595 but there is no way I could buy an expensive item without him knowing as all our money is in joint accounts! Besides, I would feel too guilty!!!