What is it you've always wanted to learn how to do?

1. I'd love to learn how to tango. (I'm sick of the salsa!)

I'd love to learn how to dance on a pole. (And look good doing it. Just in case! :graucho: )

2. Whistle through my fingers!

:smile:

3. Knit

4. speak another language fluently (french)

5. Cut hair. I think I was a hairdresser in another life.

6. Learn how to Salsa & fix cars

7. play the piano

8. Yodel.

9. Fix cars - we always had car troubles when I was growing up so this was something that I constantly wished I could do. Also I really want to buy a classic car (60s camaro:love: with an LS1 dropped in it....or hey maybe even an LS2....:heart: :heart: :heart: ) and build it up myself.

Whistle through my fingers - another talent I wish that I had. However to make up for not being able to do so I learned how to simply whistle louder than normal using the standard technique. This comes in handy when calling the dogs. :graucho:

Learn a second language - I took 4 years of spanish in highschool and was doing really well when I lived in Chicago but when I moved to Oregon I got out of practice. :crybaby: I would also like to learn Polish (part of my heritage). I know some of the basics but not enough to really converse.

10. -Whistle. I can't do that for my life.
    -Swim in deep water
    -Skate, ski, snowboard
    -I would love to be able to play the piano, but it seems too hard.

11. ballroom dancing
    I also always wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and I finally did learn last summer. The DH and I bought motorcyles and we're out there on the road all the time! It's never too late to learn something new.

12. Speak multiple languages
    Play piano
    Snowboard

13. Ballroom Dancing
    Be a Financial Analyst

14. -ballroom dance
    -play the piano

15. Play the piano!! I had lessons when I was younger but quit because my dad was so anal about it. Wish I didn't because now I really want to play =)