What is it about bags?

It's crazy because 2 and a half years ago, I was NEVER into anything like this. I didn't like LV, Coach, and I certainly didn't know anything about them or their bags. In that span of time, I have become a full addict, and I love the fact that I can't stop. It's an accessory that us ladies love to have. They define who we are, and they show the world what we're all about!

I agree with pretty much what everyone else has said.

Handbags really are the one thing that will always fit no matter what. I'm a chubby girl and trendy, up to date clothing doesn't often fit me. So my way of staying current and trying out new trends, is through handbags and accessories. I just love them! Plus, I think they automatically elevate whatever else you're wearing. You could be wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers *my daily uniform pretty much* but if you have a nice handbag, people don't look at you like you're a schlub. I like that. :smile:

I am an obsessed bag lover (obviously). So many of my friends/ family have asked me..."what is it about bags you love so much?" I don't know how to answer because I am not really sure. Maybe it's the one thing you can buy that always "fits" - always looks good, no matter what your size...an easy way to accessorize.....maybe because we all have a thing for carrying our "stuff" around with us? Just wanted to see what y'all think.......

I agree! It's something we enjoy just like others get a special thrill out of buying hats, cars, cellphones, jewelery, shoes, etc. I don't think it needs explaining- it is just something we really love and that makes us feel good and happy! :yes:

I am an obsessed bag lover (obviously). So many of my friends/ family have asked me..."what is it about bags you love so much?" I don't know how to answer because I am not really sure. Maybe it's the one thing you can buy that always "fits" - always looks good, no matter what your size...an easy way to accessorize.....maybe because we all have a thing for carrying our "stuff" around with us? Just wanted to see what y'all think.......

When I was a kid I used to carry my stuffed animals around...now I'm grown up, and a bag replaces that! Hah! :P

BTW, love your new signature picture! :graucho:

I absolutely agree on the fact that a bag always fits you. And you also have to have someplace to stuff all the things you have to carry with you every day.
On the other hand, I am very practical, therefore haven't purchased a designer bag yet. I need my bags to be useful and also need the to be able to 'survive' rain, snow, rough handling and so on.

But I'm getting interested in designerbags, so now I'm trying to figure out which one I need... ('Cause they aren't cheep!!! - and I'm also afraid to get started, because I'm not sure I can stop again :shame: )