What is going to happen?

1. A couple weeks ago, I sold a pair of Manolos to a buyer in Germany. The buyer was very nice and paid right away. I took a risk sending to her b/c of the uncomfirmed address so I shipped EMS. I know a lot of countries can't confirm their address and she has good feedback so I wasn't worried. Now, I just checked the tracking number online: I sent the item on 10/2 and on 10/9 they attempted to deliver the item. The item is not showing 'delivered' and I am really worried. She paid with a paypal funds transfer so I don't think she can file a chargeback if it goes bad, but now I am scared to contact her. I should probably email her and ask if everything is okay, right? Please advise b/c I don't want to open a can of worms. Who knows, maybe she did receive them and just hasn't left feedback...? Worried.

2. I would just leave it alone and let her contact you if there is a problem.

3. What does EMS stand for?

4. ^express mail service

5. i would also wait to see if she emails you

6. Depending on the country, several delivery attempts will be made and if the item cannot be delivered, it will be returned to you. The item will more than likely take 1-2 months to come back. I recently sold a bag to someone in Italy and delivery attempts were made every day for about 12 days. I contacted the buyer and she informed me that the time the item was shipped was a time when a lot of Europeans go on vacation and that she was not going to be able to get back into the house for a couple of weeks. It sounded like she worked for some folks who were on vacation and that's where the bag was to be delivered. Everything worked out fine and she got the bag. If for some reason your item is lost, hopefully you insured it for the full amount. In that case you need to call USPS so they can start an investigation to try to locate the item. This can take up to 60 days. If after the 60 days they cannot locate it, they will send you claim forms so you can get your insurance money. Hope this helps, and best of luck! :smile:

7. oh wow. yikes. i sure hope it gets to her. you would think she would see that they have attempted to deliver it and make an effort to collect it...

8. wait and see, don't panic just yet. I just don't understand why some people buy things then go on holiday without making necessary arrangements for shipping/delivery.

9. i dont think you have anything to worry about yet. If she hasnt made any contact with you yet then its ok. Lets just wait until she contacts you first before you panic.

10. If she doesn't receive the item, she can file an INR with PayPal. Unless you can prove she received the item, she will win and PayPal will refund her. I seriously wouldn't worry yet, but she can dispute it through PayPal if she doesn't get the item.