What is going on?

1. Okay, I am new to the TTC forum but I need some advice. My DH and I have been TTC since March 2007. At first, I didn't mind getting AF but after about month 5, I started to get anxious.
    Anyway, AF was supposed to come on Friday (it is now Sunday night). I have had lower back pain and a bloated feeling since Friday...with no AF. I feel like she should be arriving any time but nothing comes!
    My cycle has never been timed exactly but AF should have come by now. I am waiting to take a HPT b/c I don't want to waste one (I have done that in the past when I was a little over zealous of the thought of being pg ).

Has anyone else had PMS type symtoms to only find out that you were pregnant? I don't have the nausea, tender breasts or sensativity to smells so that is why I am questioning it.

2. PMS and pregnancy symptoms are very similar, so it's possible to be pregnant without the nauseousness, tender breasts (also a PMS symptoms) and sensitivity to smells (which I think come later anyways). Everyone's symptoms are different, so it's hard to say what symptoms you should get.
    The day before my missed period, I was dizzy, nauseous and my vision was blurred. Even then, I thought I just had lack of sleep from Thanksgiving. I tested when I was four days late, but I was still hesitant because I've been three days late before and I didn't want to be disappointed with a BFN. If you are like that, then I would wait a couple more days just in case.

Good luck. Let's us know how it goes.

3. When I was pregnant I had no symptoms, I had no idea (it was unplanned and unwanted). It's possible that since I was not expecting it, I was not as "attuned" to my body as I am now. My period was just way late, so I reluctantly took a HPT which turned up very positive. Morning sickness followed a week or two later.

4. I just took the test this morning and I am pregnant! We have been trying since March 2007. It all seems so surreal at this point.

5. CONGRATS!!!! :dothewave::dothewave:

6. Thanks!

7. great news! congratulations!

8. The older I get the more similar the symptoms are. I've noticed new aches and pains that weren't there when I was in my 20's. Sometimes my mind makes me think that I am pregnant when I'm not. I get bloated, hunger pains, weight gain, etc...

9. sigh... lucky you!

10. Congratulations!! :heart: :heart:

11. Congrats! I am happy for you.

12. OMG! How exciting!

13. Congratulations!!!!!!

14. Great News!! Congrats!!!

15. Congrats!