What is going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I am deeply hurt and saddened that some of you even thought I had something to do with another PF member's situation. Whatever is happening is between the two of them and the truth will come out. I had nothing to do with any of it. I didn't want to get involved with ANY drama in this forum for I love everyone here.

I'm hosting the Nor-Cal Purse Forum Lucheon in a few weeks. I even made cute little purse favors for all the PF members that will be attending but I don't know about that now. I truly love this forum and everyone here. I'm just sad that is has come to this :cry:

Don't be discouraged, I think everyone just jumped to conclusions since you and Kylie are friends. I'd hate to think that this will change your views of the purse forum at all. It was a mistake to assume. I think its just a scary situation to read about.
I don't think you have to worry about anything anyways, you are well liked here! :smile:

I think this whole thing is ridiculous! Everyone is going nuts! I dont understand why everyone is getting so involved. Chin up Pursegal. The fact that you are Kylies friend makes me feel even more confident that this is all a mistake!
Selena

Hey Pursegal!

Don't worry, I don't think anybody thinks you're muddled up in anything! This certainly is a very weird situation, but I doubt anybody is really implicating your involvement.

I hope it all gets worked out soon, and I can't wait to meet you! And hey, clean out your PM box!

This too shall pass pursegalsf...Im sorry it hurt your feelings. I think being the internet some things are harder to explain and some thoughts are taken perhaps more harshly than in real life. I really think that the whole situation will be worked out, its too bad they could not have kept it between them. I did not read that anyone was blaming you..Im sorry. :sad: someone needs to send you a gift bag!!! (maybe the makeup bag in question...) JUST KIDDING...honestly...things do get heated around here sometimes but 95%its a great place. (Im sure you fell the same way)

hello! I really think you should be able to give your POV, but not in a new thread.
I'm going to close this one as we've had to do w/ others today so as not to have different threads about the same topic.
I hope you understand. I can merge this one to that one if you like. LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.