What is eyelid glue?

1. In class some random girl came up to me and asked me if I use "eye lid glue." I told her I had no idea what that was. She said she asked because I have "big eyes for an Asian girl." Umm, thank you?? Can someone fill me in on what eyelid glue is and what one would do with it? So confused. :huh:
  2. OMG! Was she a skinhead?
  3. No no no no no! I don't think we have many skinheads in my little college town.... she was also Asian. I don't think she was trying to be rude, she seemed genuinely curious.

Edit: By FAR the weirdest question I've been asked, though.
  4. I've heard of eyelid glue, but my nana used to use it for fake eyelashes. I doubt that's what she meant. lol
  5. whew! thats good. but what a weird comment.
    people tell me all the time I don't look Mexican.
    I don't know what that means. What is a Mexican supposed to look like? Don't people know ethnicity comes in all shapes and sizes and colors and tribles?
  6. maybe it is clue you stick under your eyelid and you push the lid up to widen your eyes.
  7. It must be like puffy or something to work. I wonder if it would be very obvious that you're wearing it.
  8. it's glue for your eyes that makes people with "single-eyelids" (usually asian girls) have "false" double-eyelids and therefore, makes their eyes look a lot bigger. I think a lot of asian girls have an obsession with big eyes because 50% of us are born with single-eyelids. Heck, I think it's even been linked to girls having better luck in life and getting a better job (according to asian parents of course, not statistics). :amuse:

you're lucky to have naturally big eyes :love:
  9. but if you've glued your eyes open how would you blink?
  10. Beats me!
  11. AHAHA. Really?? I didn't grow up in a community with many Asian people so I've never heard of this before.
  12. Hmm, that looks like it would be very uncomfortable. I guess we women have done more uncomfortable things for beauty, though.

How cool is that website, though? Thanks for the link, ArmCandy!

I haven't seen one of these in years...

13. What is that?! Furbie?