What is/are your favorite OLD SCHOOL RM Bag/s? PICTURES please...

Man - I forgot how much I love to look at old school bags!!

Here's a beauty!!

mams008-1.jpg

010-10.jpg

Wow, I never knew RM made this bag! I would buy it in a heartbeat! Is this yours? Love it!

I just discovered RM this June and I am blown away with the style, quality and colors of her bags... I wish I found out about her earlier!

... and this is why I ask all of you seasoned and new RM collectors alike, "What is/are your favorite OLD SCHOOL RM BAG/S?" Comments and pictures please...

Yes, yes... I know it's going to be torture for us newbies to see what we missed but it would be exhilarating to enjoy the old school beauties with all of you even if it's just in our computer screens :biggrin:

I'm excited to see what y'all have to share!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE!! what a great idea for a thread!! *high five for RM newbies!! :biggrin: i first saw RM bags at Saks about 2 years ago and thought they looked amazing but only recently did i purchase my first ones (mainly cause i was still a poor student then!) hehe but i agree... the old school ones are BEAUTIFUL!!! i'd love to have any of the styles with the signature hw!!

:ghi5:

I TOTALLY AGREE!! what a great idea for a thread!! *high five for RM newbies!! :biggrin: i first saw RM bags at Saks about 2 years ago and thought they looked amazing but only recently did i purchase my first ones (mainly cause i was still a poor student then!) hehe but i agree... the old school ones are BEAUTIFUL!!! i'd love to have any of the styles with the signature hw!!

Here's a fun pic of some old school bags and the different linings...(I left out mosaic). I no longer own the SW Blue MAM with FDL lining :sad:.

Chocolate with CC, SW Blue with FDL, Deep Purple with Paisley, and Emerald Croc with Floral
lining002.jpg

OK, wait a sec. I seem to recall you picked this bag up some time ago. And if I also recall correctly I thought to myself, "nice, but I wonder if this style will hold up?" And then I ended up with a Mini MAC in Leo for probably about you paid for this full size bag (if not more!) because gee...the style did indeed hold up! :P

What a beautiful bag MAGS...esp. this season, I envy you!

Man - I forgot how much I love to look at old school bags!!

Here's a beauty!!

mams008-1.jpg

010-10.jpg

That Chocolate MAM is beyond delicious!!! :woot:

Thanks! Now is the perfect time of year to pull out this beauty and put her to use.

OK, wait a sec. I seem to recall you picked this bag up some time ago. And if I also recall correctly I thought to myself, "nice, but I wonder if this style will hold up?" And then I ended up with a Mini MAC in Leo for probably about you paid for this full size bag (if not more!) because gee...the style did indeed hold up! :P

What a beautiful bag MAGS...esp. this season, I envy you!
Thanks!! This thread is just what I needed to make me fall in love again with these old school beauties.