What is a Wappity?

I know what it looks like, but what is it? A purse? A clutch? A camera bag? What in the world do carry in it?

Can someone show me a picture of them wearing it?

i think it can be used for whatever. It doesnt hold much so unless you only use a keycles ( i think they just fit) a cell and keys you're not going to fit much in it.

Attachments

• jes_nick_happy7t.jpg
    jes_nick_happy7t.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 289
I can fit a sony digital camera, Motorola V3 RZR phone, keys, cards all at the same time. Or a full load of make up or all my camera stuff. It's a good little bag. Vuitton.com will give you the dimentions.

I think everyone has basically covered everything about the wapity.. I just think of it as the Louis Vuitton take on a wristlet.

tabbyco said:
I see everyone talking about Wappities. Can some one PLEASE explain this bag to me???

its kind of like a wristlet/wallet. At first I actually used it for a makeup case. It did fit alot of makeup. but then It started getting too stuffed because you know how it is...you keep adding more so then I am using it for my cell phone, money, some cards etc. great for running into the mini mart, I love it. I love it so much I had to have all three.