What is a good Damier tote to replace my Saleya MM?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I'm getting rid of my Saleya MM and I need a Damier replacement. I have a Duomo but I'm looking for a meduim to large tote.

The Saleya is a beauty but I cannot get past the base of the bag baing so wide, for me alteast. I know there are many ladies that have this bag and it does not bother them

Anyway any suggestions on a Damier tote that I can get in the place of the Saleya

The first thing that comes to mind is the Special Order Cabas mezzo but I was just checking to see if anyone else had any suggestions?

TIA!:smile:

Have you looked at the Highbury? It's really nice inside --- split into two sections to better organize your things. This is my first Damier bag and I love it! I exchanged my Saleya for this one.

I've always wondered how to post pictures like all you wonderful tPF'ers. I'd post a picture of my highbury, but don't know how. Relatively new to forum, so forgive my ignorance!

Iluvbags-- I totally know what you mean about it being so wide at the bottom!

That is the reason I didn't buy the GM for a oversized everyday bag...it felt like I had a football under my arm!! I am still considering it for a business tote, though.

Have you thought of the Chelsea?

I have the Parioli and it's a decent sized tote.... The opening is a bit narrow. Here's a pic of it w/the cosmetic case and the framboise agenda.

LVgroup.JPG