What is a Bacon bag?

1. :shrugs:
    Is this a real style or a Bluefly misnomer? Is it possible that a high-end design house could come up with such an utterly stupid and useless name for a $1k+++ bag?
    "Oooo, I think your Bacon would really punch up that outfit"
    "There's Christina rockin' her Bacon at the Grammys"
    "All a real lady needs is a pair of stilettos, a silk scarf and her trusty Bacon"
    "Billy, put down Mommy's Bacon right now"
    "What am I bid for this vintage Bacon"
    For real???

2. You're so funny!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I was wondering the exact same thing! Why is it BACON??? Did I miss something? Maybe the leather pieces on the side look like slabs of bacon? I would definitely love to know why it's called as it is too.

3. mmmmmmmmm.. bacon

4. :roflmfao: stylefly - are you talking about b-bags? if you're not cook me some bacon women!!!! :drool:

JOKES!!! I'm only joking! teehehehe

5. :roflmfao: helenNZ you're cracking me up

6. hihihi!!! too funny... But my guess is it's named after Francis Bacon, the artist.

7. I never thought of that! You're probably right. I just call it the whistle bag and avoid this whole mess.
    Here's some other famous Bacons it could be named after: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_named_Bacon

8. Well, that's one way of bringing home the bacon! hahaha

9. If it had been April 1st, I would have thought this was an April Fools joke!

10. That's hilarious, stylefly... ;)

11. So it indeed is called Bacon, but does anyone know why? I'm still curious!