what is 2 girls in the cup?

if you dont mind me asking what is bme pain olympic? i can imagine its to do with a lot of pain...
If self-castration is considered pain, then yeah.

(I read the description. I won't be watching that one, thanks.)

And I saw about the first 10 seconds of 2 girls 1 finger, said "Ew!" then "Screw this!" and turned it off.

I don't know if I'm allowed to link this, so I won't, but someone wrote a review of 2 Girls, 1 Cup for class. (It obviously wasn't graded well.)

Ugh, my head . . . . . . *runs to put on some happy, more wholesome music.*

the worst part is when the girl had to force herself to throw up by sticking her fingers down her throat

ahaha like all the crap they were doing wasn't gross enough to make it come up naturally

I thought the SAME exact thing!

The reaction videos are funny...but I'd never make anyone watch either "2 girls" videos. I've seen them both thanks to my boyfriend and his roommate, who thought it would be funny to show myself and my roommates fiance the videos! We just screamed and I covered my eyes with a blanket. Sick.

I tried to convince myself it was fake, but then I had enough guts to read the "how it happened" on the page, and I learned that people actually ENJOY doing it. I have tried to block it out of my mind since.:Push:

I only made it through about 10 seconds of "2 Girls 1 Cup" and "2 Girls 1 Finger." :yucky: And I have a pretty strong stomach.

Oh, and that Kermit the Frog video is hysterical! :roflmfao:

I am so behind the times! I had no idea what this was and someone sent me the link! After few seconds I was gagging and closed my eyes and had to close the screen with my eyes closed! So nasty!!!!!!!!!!