What in the world??!?!?!

I love how the tape measure says "Do your handy work in style" and "For a guy who has it all".. haha.. first of all I don't think I would trust a handy man with a Coach tape measure.. second.. my boyfriend would DIE LAUGHING if I ever gave that to him!!!!

You know, yesterday someone said to search on Coach.com w/ an "a" and you would get a bunch of stuff that wasn't on the main pages....really cool trick, don't remember who told me, but I saw those tape mearsures there, and I was like WHAT????? I assumed they were for body measurements or something. I can't imagine a handyman having a COACH tape measure! I should get one for my grandfather, he's always building stuff...HAHA..he'd be like WTF??

I have at least 5 tape measures...maybe more and I always loose them. Maybe with a Coach tape measure I could actually remember where I set it down last!

Ha, me too! I can never put my hands on one when I need to. Still, whenever I see the tape measure on Coach.com I think "huh?". I never even noticed the mouse pad before.