What if they started making PATENT LEATHER B-bags?

1. W/ the popularity of patent leather handbags and other accessories in recent years, do you think Balenciaga will eventually jump on the boat and make a patent leather version of the motorcycle bag?

Fendi made patent spys:

[​IMG]

Jimmy Choo made a patent version of the Ramona:

[​IMG]

Would patent Balenciagas be awesome or icky? Would you buy one? :smile:

2. I don't know if I'd be thrilled or horrified...

but I think I might just love it!!! But maybe not with the GH. That would be too much!

3. not a bad idea, but I agree: without the GH, or it'll be like someone barfed all the season's trends on one bag!
    LOL

: )

4. Interesting Idea, I guess I would have to see it first to decide if I like it?:shrugs:

5. i wouldn't care, i love my b bags to be matte, soft, smooshy and slouchy :p

6. Sounds interesting. I would agree with rh, but maybe a shinier metal. I think I'd prefer the regular leather though.

7. Maybe they could put patent leather accents, kinda like they do with the ring bags? Or like they do with the linen bbags.

8. Patent leather is always so stiff.... so that wouldn't be for me because I loooove the slouchy bags :yes:

9. Hmmm...I'm not a huge fan of patent leather, so I think that I might give patent leather Bbags a miss, altogether... Just like seahorse, I love mine shmooshy and matte. :love:

10. Can you imagine? I think I would like it if it retained its shape like the crocodile b-bags.. For some reason, I've always been drawn to those, even though the main reason why I love b-bags is the slouchiness factor!