What I picked up at the Saks sale!!!

1. I picked this up last night at the Saks second cut sale.:tup:

I think the tag said it was a Whiskey Wallet Clutch.

I really love the color and the size is perfect for inside my Trish but its also so cute for a little clutch.

Anyone know any info about this little beauty? I've never seen her before.

MJ.jpg MJ2.jpg
  2. I've never seen that one before but it's adorable! Congrats!!

3. I love it!!! The color is great!! Congrats!!

4. Congrats, really nice wallet.

5. I like it a lot! I love how it comes with that strap. Makes it so easy to use as a clutch! Congrats!!

6. It's so cute! congrats on the buy!

7. I Love that it has a strap

8. thanks everyone! it's pretty roomy too... i could definately fit acell phone and keys in it for a night out.

9. yes.please, it's beautiful and matches your trish nicely! I've been wondering about that clutch as well, there's one at bloomie's SF in a purpelish color. You're right, it's really roomy and great as a wallet AND a clutch. Awesome buy, girl!

10. Gorgeous, well done you!

11. Really cute!! Did they have more, how much was it?
    Congrats!!!!

12. couturefemme, purple you say? ohhh i would have loved that!! if you end up getting it, please post pics!! was it a darker purple or lighter?

ali, i think they had one left- it went for $240ish. On sale from $495.

If you decide to call for one- you have to speak with the 5th floor contemporary bag department.

13. Wow, I really like it. I prefer without the strap. I don't know why though it makes sense it will make more convenient. Congrats!!:tup:

14. chloe i know, i would love if the strap was detachable so you could switch off use as a wallet/ clutch... but it's not :sad: i like it all the same though.

15. very cute yes.please! when you have luck you have it!! ;)