What I got in Paris.....(my first LV!) *pictures*

icechampagne

Tiffany
Jul 25, 2006
Hi everyone! I just got back from a trip around western Europe. We were in Paris for only 2 days. My first priority was of course to buy my Speedy hahah. We didn't have time to go to the Champs-Elysees store but went to Galeries Lafayette instead. All I bought there was the bag & shoes from Dior. I was going to get a pair of Damier Azur shoes too but didn't..and kind of regret that now lol. ahhh..and I had no time to shop for clothes. I really, really have to go back to Paris soon. I loved it.

We went into the store literally as soon as the doors opened. So we were like the first ones in there..the SA was nice, so it was a good experience. I looked at the Keepalls and I really want one now. Maybe for my next purchase....

Galeries Lafayette..
DS52.jpg

The second I took it out of the box..
DSCF19.jpg

Me..and the bag..in Florence
DS.jpg

Venice..Piazza San Marco

DS72.jpg

Lucerne! Switzerland is soo beautiful. I loved it there. It's now my favourite country, next to France heheh.
DS5.jpg

More pictures of the bag..
DSCF2757.jpg

DSCF2758.jpg

& this isn't LV, but just thought I'd throw it in here - the shoes I bought! I love the pair on the left..got those in Innsbruck (Austria) and the right ones are Dior from Galeries Lafayette.
DSCF2747.jpg

Question: how do you clean the handles of the bag? I used it everyday since I got it and they're getting quite dirty already.

WOW...glad you had tons of fun on ur trip!!! Nice pics you got there.....I cant wait till I have a chance to go to Paris too~ Thanks for sharing:yes:

If I saw those fakes on the ground I would be so tempted to punt them.

Congrats on your new bag! With my vachetta handles I just try to keep my hands clean and free from lotions. You can also use baby wipes, there are threads about that here.