What I got for another return!

Yeah! I'm glad you got the Bridget! It was your post that inspired me to order one in the first place (still waiting for mine :girlsigh:). I think the Bridget is much classier than the denim shoulder bag. I LOVE legacy bags, but the whole denim line is just too busy in my opinion. I think you made a great choice! I also like your swingpack. Nice purchases. Enjoy!!!

Yeah! I'm glad you got the Bridget! It was your post that inspired me to order one in the first place (still waiting for mine :girlsigh:). I think the Bridget is much classier than the denim shoulder bag. I LOVE legacy bags, but the whole denim line is just too busy in my opinion. I think you made a great choice! I also like your swingpack. Nice purchases. Enjoy!!!

What color did you order? My SA put this one aside for me the day I came in. They didn't get any more of the metallic. :love:I tried on the black, walnut and rose as well. I have to say that I would have loved to get them all. But alas, I have children to feed:rolleyes:The walnut was gorgeous on and would go with everything but I adore the silver hardware on the metallic.

Anyway...make sure you post some modeling pics when you get yours!!!:yes:

What color did you order? My SA put this one aside for me the day I came in. They didn't get any more of the metallic. :love:I tried on the black, walnut and rose as well. I have to say that I would have loved to get them all. But alas, I have children to feed:rolleyes:The walnut was gorgeous on and would go with everything but I adore the silver hardware on the metallic.

Anyway...make sure you post some modeling pics when you get yours!!!:yes:

I LOVE this bag... so I ordered two, the Metallic and the Rose. My store didn't get either so i'm ordering a bit blind (thanks for posting your photo!). I really wanted the Leigh in Rose, but saw from other posts that it's the bright coral, not dusty pink, so I thought i'd try Bridgit! I feel greedy getting 3 Bridgets (I have black), but this is the first practical small bag i've really liked in a long time, all my other bags are big, heavy, leather (but lovely :love:) things! Congrats again on yours!

I LOVE this bag... so I ordered two, the Metallic and the Rose. My store didn't get either so i'm ordering a bit blind (thanks for posting your photo!). I really wanted the Leigh in Rose, but saw from other posts that it's the bright coral, not dusty pink, so I thought i'd try Bridgit! I feel greedy getting 3 Bridgets (I have black), but this is the first practical small bag i've really liked in a long time, all my other bags are big, heavy, leather (but lovely :love:) things! Congrats again on yours!

The rose is HOTTT! It is a striking coral color! There's nothing subtle about it! I almost got that one as well. I just couldn't justify it. My B-Day is in March so maybe I'll ask for it then.(if there are any left). PLEASE model when you get them!!!:smile:

oh, the bridgit is larger than i thought -- it looks great on you! are you going to use it for everyday??? i'm diggin the avatar too... & the swingpack! cute!!!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to wear it everyday. With 3 children and running all over town, I need a bag that I can just throw my things into and go. I mostly wear my Bleecker Duffles lately.

Wander, can you post your ROSE BRIDGIT when you get it? I really want one but my store doesn't have it so I'll have to order blind like you. Would also love the Leigh but I just love the look of the Bridgit.

Let me know what you think of the color and which one you decide to keep.