What & how many wallets do you have?

I have lots of wallets, 8 or 7 depending on how you see it:
I have 2 throw away ones which i use for school, who am i going to impress the tuckshop lady?!
i have 3 oroton wallets (thats the equivalent of a coach type of wallets they are huge here in Australia)
I have lv multiple wallet
i have a lv perfo cles (which i concider a wallet cos i use it for money and phone mainly)
and a FAKE prada wallet that my friend bought me from europe, i have vowed never to use it becuase of that it sits at my desk all day still in its box never to acctually see a useable day, iv easked all my friends if they want it cos i dont want to throw it away, i mean hte damage has been done the guy paid for it so he suported al that bad stuff that comes with it, but i will never touch it esp. with the amount of wallets i have lol

I have three...
LV Epi PTI in black
LV Mono zippy wallet
LV Damier pocket agenda that I use for a wallet or checkbook cover
I am thinking about a 4th wallet, a Chanel to go with my Chanel bags.

hysteric said:
Lately I've been browsing shop to shop for wallets. I've seen so many but I have my eyes on a Bottega Veneta, Tod's & LV. Then I realized I have 3 wallets sitting in my closet. I just wonder how many wallets you ladies have. Should I buy another wallet or spend it on something else?

Hysteric:shame:
Get a Bottega!

I just bought one. It's so well-made. It's the second (from the left) but in the same color as the one in the middle.

I only have four wallets including the Bottega. One is just a cheap J Crew flip wallet (very convenient!) but it got bulky with all the cards I kept in it.

Attachments

• bottegacrocwallet.JPG
    bottegacrocwallet.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 104
I have one and a 2d on it's way! The first is a pretty cyclamen azap zip wallet by Hermes; the 2d on it's way is a Chanel zip Paris NY wallet - can't wait for that! Had to buy a 2d as the first didn't go with my red bags lol!

Only 2. One big one I carry almost all the time, Chloe paddington, & one small one I got from Urban Outfitters that looks like a little cigarrette case I use when I want to carry on of my smaller bags. For me, personally, I think this is more than enough. If my Chloe could fit easily into my smaller bags, I would only have one! I :heart: my Chloe wallet!

i love wallets! im super picky about them though, so when i find one thats perfect i have to get it, most of them being cheap ones. i dont like my bills being folded, so i mostly have large wallets. i am in search for a perfect designer wallet, im thinking LV, my boss has one and its fabulous! :P

Ooops, consider me guilty in this post! I have way too many wallets than I can put money in, both designer and cheapo (heck I love 'em all as long as they're not fake). In my list:

LV Damier Porte Trésor Petit Papiers
LV Damier Pochette Clès
LV Epi Elastic Wallet (forgot the name!)
Prada Saffiano Wallet
Chloé Paddington Zip Wallet Blue
Chloé Patsy Wallet (still unused!)

cheapo beat up wallets:

3 (yes, 3!!!) Mandarina Duck Knock Wallets in diff designs
1 Esprit Passport Wallet (got it in Paris for what, 8 Euros during the summer sale? hahaha)
1 Lancel wallet (unused!)

I'm just as bad with wallets as I am with bags... Ouch! :crybaby: