What household chore do you put off the longest??

The one I really cannot stand doing is dishes, and therefore my husband completely excuses me from this chore :love: He hates laundry, which I actually enjoy, so I do all of that for us both.

cleaning the toilet..and making sure there isn't any stains left out..scrubbing the toilet bowls are worse..especially living with my dad and having uncles over whom dont seem to know the purpose of a toilet bowl..:crybaby:

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who hates vacuuming!!! I hate everything about it!

We are slowly getting rid of all of the carpet, so I will be able to sweep and mop--NO vacuuming! :nuts: I long for the day...

Sob, sob.

It's my Quarterly Cleanng Junket.

I have been on the clock for oh, 45 min and already I am looking for other things to do. :sweatdrop:

DH is industriously pruning trees and cleaning the back yard.

I am such a slacker!!!

Sigh, it's a cold clear Sunday here in the SF Bay Area. A perfect day to --- clean house :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

DH got a bug to clean out the attic (ACK) after our water heat died.

Now I feel compelled to do something too.

But I hate cleaning house. Don't get me wrong, I do it. And I love it when the house is clean. I just hate the doing part, LOL :Push:

And thusly I find myself wasting time here on tPF :wlae:

So I got to wondering, what household chore do you hate most???

dusting, vacuuming, bathrooms, etc??

For me I laothe beyond compare cleaning out cupboards and drawers. :cursing: I let my junk drawer go to the point where I have to pry it open before I go through the year of accumulated stuff (two decks of cards, take out menu's, magentic business card holders - where did *that* come from???). Then when it comes DUE I am stuck for ages going through the pile.

Folding clothes. My son has been sleeping with us the last 3 nights because I dumped all the clothes on his bed and have only done about half. I swear, I am doing it in a hour. All of it. :shame: