What have you used up recently?

1. My Chanel lipgloss... *sniff*
  2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner
    Herbal Esscences Drama Clean Shampoo
    Prescriptives Concealer
    Shiseido White Lucent Cleansing Foam (sniff)
  3. MAC lipstick in snob
    MAC blush in well dressed
    MAC eyeshadow in forgery

I need to get to MAC to replenish these. I use these products a lot.
  4. Bobbi brown beige lipgloss (which has been discontinued), and the art of shaving lemon shave cream (my favorite).
  5. My MAC mineralize skinfinish powder has hit pan half way. Still got a little in there.
  6. MAC Pro Longwear concealer.
    MAC eye shadow in Brule.
    Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach (this is my 3rd one, I love this product!)
  7. missha perfect cover bb cream
  8. Caudalie Cleansing Water To Go.
    YSL Faux Cils #9 Noir Radical. Good riddance.
    MAC Brush Cleanser.
  9. I spend so much money on beauty products and it is getting ridiculous. I am committed to using up my many bottles, jars, tubes, etc., before buying more.

I recently finished a bottle of body wash and now have right around 10 more on hand that I need to go through.
  10. I feel so great when I finish a product. I feel less wasteful...

I recently finished a MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40, a Chanel glossimer in Mica, and a Clinique Even Better SPF 20 Moisturizer.

I am close to finishing my Korres Jasmin Lip Glaze.
  11. I was just thinking the same thing. I wanted a couple lip products from the Chanel holiday collection but didn't purchase because I kept thinking of the glosses and lipsticks I have already, at least 3-4 that have never been used. Ugh. I finished one gloss last week and almost done w/my Nars lip gloss...I'll be happy to throw it out!
  12. Nip + Fab Clean Fix Cleansing Oil
    Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution (250mL)
    Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser - which I was using to clean my brushes to get through it, did the job pretty nicely :tup:
  13. MAC Acid Washed - I've never used a l/s so quickly before

Didn't use up, but able to toss the horrible Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara now that I have Dior Blackout from the Sephora F&F sale!
  14. Buxom big and healthy lipstick in brooklyn
  15. Bobbi Brown oil control lotion
    MAC spiked eyebrow pencil