What have you seen in the outlets recently?

hmmm now you have me thinking! has anyone seen any medium carly's in black or chocolate at their local outlets? if so do you happen to remember the price? I know someone has posted that they saw one at I think vacaville but i called and the SA on the phone said they didnt have them. he wasnt too knowledgable though and when i called back later the same guy answered the phone :cry: Has anyone seen them anywhere lately??

I was there last weekend and didn't see any. However, they've received a shipment of new items this week from what I've been reading here on TPF. Try calling the outlet again towards the early part of the week when they open (10 am, PST). Sometimes, I've called the store at around 9:30 am and they've picked up the phone and helped me search for something. Also, you could ask them to put you on the wait list for the bag style and color that you're interested in. They'll give you a call if they receive the bag.

The outlet in WI Dells has ink and rust large flap Bleeckers; khaki/coal, khaki/wine and other small flap Bleeckers; wine, black and other small zip Bleeckers. They had the Bleecker checkbook wallet in some shade of brown and the small clutch wallets with the carriage embossing on the front in khaki/coal and in brown sig. They had a signature with gold trim pet carrier! They also had a khaki/coal Bleecker wristlet.

They also have one black 2007 Legacy shoulder bag and a shoulder bag in the blue embossed suede. They also have a number of Hamptoms stripe small bags.

I am shocked that these bags and wallets landed at outlet so soon! I realize the boutiques are getting new merchandise, but Legacy took almost a year to hit outlets!

Foley and gulfport had a few zodiac key fobs and initial key fobs. They had a ton of bags- but I do not know the names to any of them. Sorry that I am not able to help