What have you been able to check off your list recently?

1. We all have our lists...what have you checked out recently (bought)?

I'll start, as you've probably seen.

My cherry blossom pap :smile:

[​IMG]

2. My red Epi speedy 25!! It was #1 on the list and is now gone :smile:

3. Yen Holder~ It is awesome..I can include 2 seperate checkbooks, which is why I Needed It! also my MC cles, and oh yeah....just ordered this on Cyber Monday.... I am kinda glad you pulled me out of the closet:nuts:

[​IMG]

IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0835.JPG
  4. Crossed epi off my list when I got my jasmin. However, I went in for the red and came out with the black. I wanted to get more use out of it. I still want a red epi, so it's back on my list!

5. White MC Speedy 30 which has been #1 on my list for years and I bought a silver miroir speedy from let-trade (well I'm doing a payment plan with him so I really just put some money down on it for now) since I decided I didn't really want to take my chances with the waitlist.

6. MC trouville and vernis bronze bedford..soon damier azur speedy 25..

7. Framboise reade pm and Framboise pochette cles. :tender:

Next on my list is something in pomme d'amour(sp?) vernis. It sounds so pretty so I hope I like it when it comes out.

8. Recently, nothing. But by the beginning of Dec. I'm hoping to check the Miroir pochette off and by the end of Dec. I will be checking the Trompe O'Leil off.:yes:

9. Trompe L'Oeil pochette :yes:

10. I've been looking for a Josephine and I found one yesterday on let-trade so that is one I can cross of my list.:yes: I can't wait to get it!

11. The azur speedy 25! Just got her today!:yahoo:

12. my Epi Lilac Jasmin :nuts:! i've wanted it for months and i finally got it last week:yahoo:

13. My number 1 wanted back the Black MC speedy, and item in yellow epi :heart: I'm pleasantly content now! Oh and I just got the MC cles for $125 to go with my new speedy!

14. ^^^ Hey! Congrats everybody on your Lists...Santa must be proud!:graucho:

15. My Cerises speedy!