What has this forum made you do?

See if a prospective purchase will hold up due to someone else's experience. For example, I was considering a Matt & Nat Clark purchase until I read some reviews that it doesn't look so great up close. Much like what coniglietta ^ said, this place helps me decide If I want to buy something.

Hi!

The Forum, maybe better those who contribute here, have kinda made me sign up and I started to enjoy posting again.

Great place, love the overwhelmingly friendly nature!

Kind regards,
Oliver

Reactions: nicole0612
I'm not at the buying (pre-loved) designer bags income bracket just yet, but I love treating myself to nail polish. I love that I have discerning eyes who will tell me if I ask (and I have) if a color I'm interested in is a dupe of something I already have.

In terms of what this forum made me do? Drag myself to Hampton Court Palace, even though I wasn't feeling very well that day. (My throat really hurt that day. I remember that morning, for a split second, wanting to stay in bed. But then I remember sitting up and saying to myself, "No! Hampton Court Palace, hurrah!") Part of it was my dad and I were winding down our trip to London and if I didn't see it then when else would I see it? The other part was this was around the time The Tudors was on. I felt like I had to go to bring stuff back to show the Forum.