What?? Has anyone ever heard of this???

1. I was just taking pictures of my White paddy satchel (and following the outline of pictures needed for authenticity) and got to number 4 (date code tag). I pulled it out and to my disbelief there are no numbers on it! I am freaking out beyond belief. I bought this bag at NM so I know that it should be as authentic as it gets. The tag is there, but there are no numbers on it. Has anyone ever heard of this happening before?

Then again has anyone ever heard of someone getting a fake from somewhere like Neimans? Like someone else buying a real one, returning a fake, then them selling it without knowing the difference?

I really want to list it on eBay but now I am worried potential buyers will think its fake, when I know it was purchased at Neimans. What should I do?

TIA

2. Please post as many pictures as you can in the authenticate this thread.

It is not unknown of Chloe's QC to cause unique errors.

However, department stores can also be victims of bait and switch.

3. Some chloes had no serial no, although I believe that those ones came with no tag either. Have you had a response from the authentication thread yet?

4. Definitely post in the authentication thread asap!!! The ladies are very knowledgeable and will be able to help you out. Good luck, I hope everything turns out to be fine!