What happened to Jaune First?

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Does anyone know?
I put my name on the notification list but has not heard anything..and it has been ages since Violet first came out(which I thought Jaune should be around the same time)..

TIA :heart:

I just remembered that I've been on the waitlist for a jaune first too (since early May). I'm not sure if they are still going to be made. I don't think I want it anymore at this point anyway, but I am curious.

I was just going to ask the same question. I've been on the waitlist forever too. I spent so much time trying to decide if that color really was for me. Now, with the '08 swatches surfacing, I think I will decline it if it does become available.

However, I am starting to get a little concerned about the future of the First style. I hope they don't discontinue it.

As for me, I let Twiggy or Day style passed by cos I really want the First..but now regret starts to creep on me!!!

OT, your cat is so cute Amber!!! :smile:

I've spoken to CultStatus on the weekend and was told it should be hitting Australia in mid November..

I don't know though..these days Balenciaga seems to take forever in delivering their goods..
Lets keep the fingers crossed..