what happen to Ebats's rate!?

1. What happened!? It used to be 4% rebate for Elux, and now it's down to 3% and no free s&h:cursing: anyone noticed other rebate % dropped??

2. ^ eluxury doesn't usually have free shipping. they did it twice during the past year during the fall and for the holidays.

not sure why they dropped to 3%, though! i think mrrebates is still 4%... i'll have to check on that

3. i was about to order some, yesterday (still at 4%), but finally got a chance to do it now, and discovered its 3%! Grr, siworae, do you think there will be double % on around V-day? i know it's going to be free s&h for V-day for sure, but w/% drop.....blah!

4. awww... that sucks! i didn't realize ebates decreased the cash back percentage. i don't know for sure if they will do a double promotion again. they've done it 3 times between oct. and dec., but i'm not sure if it was some kind of holiday thing. they don't usually let us know in advance either. :sad: if you are in no hurry, then maybe wait it out?

btw, i just checked mrrebates.com, and the cash back through that site is 4%. i don't recall if they've ever done any promotion though, likely not.

5. thanks!

6. ebates makes 8% off each sale they send to eLuxury. 4% used to go back to the ebates member.

Maybe they are simply trying to grab that extra percent of commission for themselves.

7. Wow ebates are such dirty scam artists taking our money... I refuse to assist them

8. i think that is an unwarranted and unfair statement, considering that you are getting any money back on your purchases in the first place.

9. I remember when it was just 3% for Eluxury. I was surprised when they increased it to 4%! I guess that they saw no real increase in customer interest when they increased it to 4% so they lowered it back down to 3%. Just a guess though.

I love ebates regardless!! 3% is still better than nothing

10. Amen to that!!:yes:

11. 1% might not be that big of deal, but it could be when it comes to Cyber Days.....remember how everyone went crazy over those two days? mrrebates.com still offer 4%, but i'd hate to compare 2 site's rebate% before i make purchase...some of the hot ticket item could be flying off the warehouse while i compare.....

12. They've done that before with beauty.com too, dropping it from a whopping 9% down to 6%. They raised it back up a week or two later. Just my experience.

13. i hope is not a perm. drop :'(