What Handbag, If Only One!!

Yikes - Tough call, but I would have to say:

Take my Thomas Wylde skull bag (gotta have a black bag) :amuse:

Toss: mousse paddy, eggplant city, ice blue city, Epi segur, Chloe small gladys bowler, and misc leather bags that escape my memory...

:cry:

That's a tough decision, but I think I would have to go with a purse I bought in New York. It has a scene from "Breakfast at Tiffany's" painted on it. It's a good size too, fits everything I need except a book.

No question, my Hermes Kelly

Out the window would be: Black Chanel Cerf, Beige Chanel Medallion Tote, Small Chanel Flap bag, Speedy 40 Mono, Mono Alma, LV Epi various Kate Spades and Coach bags as well.

I'd hide my LV Recital inside my Burberry Chester. :graucho: Those are my two favs right now and I guess I'd choose the Recital if I absolutely had to. Out would be my Coachs, Kate Spades, and Alto D&B. But I love all of them. :sad:

eyelove said:
It is impossible to answer that question - I cannot think of only one bag to keep. Or more accurately-speaking, I couldn't bear to toss out all of the rest of my bags.

I whole heartedly agree with this! I just could not bare to part with any of them!:heart::heart::heart: