What H item does your DH/SO/boyfriend/girlfriend/partner hate?

1. My DH had a violent reaction against my CDC braise croc bracelet. With one look, he declared that it was tasteless piece of accessory. Of course, I love it and in retaliation wore it one straight week in front of my DH. :boxing:

So what H item does your DH/SO/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/partner hate or had a violent reaction against?
  2. Oh no, how strange!
    Fiancee actually likes them all. Unlike LV, he didn´t all of them.
  3. I don't think there's anything he hates. Either that or he's keeping schtum about it. He's quite understanding in general and accepts that noone's perfect and everyone has their thing :lol:
  4. schtum?

What a great word!
  5. Lol, is that a British thing? I'm not even sure if I spelt it correctly :upsidedown: but, yes, keeping his mouth shut, basically. He says nothing about my bags/shoes/clothes and I say nothing about all the camera equipment/consoles/games:roflmfao: :tup:
  6. my DH hates the shoulder birkin, the color gold and etoupe

I really like all of the above
  7. The receipt.
  8. ^^ :roflmfao:. Ditto!
  9. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. :heart: True dat
  11. HA!!!!! Good one Jugs :roflmfao:
  12. My black box GH Lydie clutch. He just doesn't get the reasoning for a large clutch - I think it reminds him of portfolio for work.

I love it but I find I use it only for certain formal occasions. I have, however, started experimenting with it with a more casual look for an extra bit of "oomph".
  13. Hate??? None....but he does love the "Knee-pads"!
  14. lol lol :roflmfao:
  15. LOL, what Japster said.
    Actually my DH hates my red Trim bag and I have no idea why.

He also currently kind of hates a certain lovely seller who has my grail bag for sale--and he has to hear about it at least 10 times a day, complete with whining and rationalizing.