what gifts did santa bring this christmas?

1. i saw this thread in the chanel forum and thought it would be a lot of fun to see what everyone got from santa this year! i know its only christmas eve, but some families open their gifts tonight so they can go to church in the morning. so lets hear it ladies! :smile:

:drinkup: merry christmas to my MJ girls! :drinks:

2. Merry Christmas everyone!!

I know I'm not getting any MJ's for Christmas :sad:
    Hopefully others will be luckier!!

3. No Marc Jacobs for me either. I had wanted the new Blake in Grey, DH didn't get it. So instead I bought myself a Wii Bundle that I was tracking for months. DH got me tickets to Celine Dion for November 08 (weird??). I have always wanted to see her in concert, but couldn't make it to Las Vegas before her last show.

Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year to all!

4. Well I bought myself a M by MJ black Totally Turnlock Faridah, and I pick it up on Wednesday!! :happydance: It's a little gift to myself, from myself. :shame:

As far as what's under our Chrismukkah tree, I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm getting a necklace and shirt from Locher's which I'd be SO stoked about! I have no idea besides that.

This whole Christmas day thing is new to me, anyway - I'm used to a really mellow Hanukkah. There's a lot of build-up! I'm excited now!

5. No MJ's for me either, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

6. I got a black MBMJ Turnlock Heidi but I think I'm going to exchange it for the black Groovee instead.

7. santa came early for me when i fot the mj mayfair! happy holidays to all!

8. OMG my husband went OVERBOARD...I feel so blessed and fortunate to have him. :crybaby:

He gave me this necklace from Locher's (I know, I know, but I love it!):
    [​IMG]

And this shirt, which I am SO EXCITED ABOUT! Again, not the most ladylike of items, but it's very me. :shame:
    [​IMG]

And in my stocking, a Flying Spaghetti Monster car emblem (Pastafarians unite!)
    [​IMG]

And an FSM necklace, too!

And after we'd opened all of the gifts, he leaves the room and comes back with a HUGE box and I'm like :wtf::amazed:

AND IT'S A PAIR OF UGGS!!!!!! I'd wanted them for a while, but couldn't justify the cost, and he surprised me with the Ugg Locarno that I've been dying for for the last year.

[​IMG]
    Unfortunately, they're a size too big, and it looks like they're sold-out everywhere in the stinking WORLD, but I figure with all the after Christmas returns/exchanges I'll be able to find a size 7. If anyone has a size 7 and wants to switch to a size 8, let me know!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Xmas/Chrismukkah/Christmas/Kwanzaa etc.

9. Merry Christmas ladies!

No MJ's for me, BUT, DH and I agreed no presents because we both recently got some BIG treats just before Christmas (mine was a Chanel which I was saving for). He surprised me with TWO little blue boxes! A letter charm (which was from my daughter) and a shopping bag charm for my Tiffany charm bracelet I wanted to start. I also got a charm from my parents. What a great start I have on my bracelet!

I wish all you ladies the happiest of holidays and a prosperous new year!

10. MPJ, i absolutely LOVE that necklace. where did your husband find such a thing? :smile:

11. santa was good to me this year! i got an iphone, a LV monogram iphone case, a few tokidoki toys (yes, i collect toys!), mbmj sunnies, a silk japanese robe, simpsons movie, and a gift certificate to my fave nail salon :smile:

12. Santa was fairly good to me as well! I received a MJ Ines in peanut, Hermes scarf, Hermes twilly, Hermes scarf ring, a MbMJ PanAm bag, a handbag calendar, the Planet Earth series, massage gift certificates, some clothes, cash, and a ton of gift cards. :jammin:

13. Melly, you must have been one very good girl this year :tup:.

14. ^^Awesome gifts everyone!!:tup:

MPJ - that necklace is cracking me up!!!

Melly - great SCORE on the Ines and Hermes goodies!!

Jackie - how fun that you got an Iphone!!

shoebuyer - your DH sounds so sweet!! Congrats on your Chanel too!

15. MPJ, that is a cute shirt!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!