what fragrance have u just recently fell in love w/?

1. Alfred Sung. Today. It's his very 1st fragrance I think. LOVE IT! Reminds me of Honae Mori.
  2. :love: Burberry Brit. Great for fall and winter. LOVE IT!!!
  3. It's not a perfume, but I have recently fallen completely in love with Brown Sugar & Fig lotion from B&BW. It smells heavenly.
  4. Burberry Brit... was on sale for just 20euros!
    wonderfull smell...
    I like all the Burberry frangrances... the baby touch is really cute too.
  5. ooo where was it onsale
  6. In the Netherlands... sorry!
    if you happen to visit Holland in the next week or so...
    you'll need to look in 'Kruidvat'
  7. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune
    Pamplelune is an immersion into the icy tingle of an effervescent citrus potion, blended with the warm embrace of sun-soaked patchouli and sensual vanilla. Like a day in Provence, its combination of coolness and warmth is both energetic and sophisticated. Notes:
    California Grapefruit, Italian Bergamot, Neroli, Petitgrain, Black Currant, Patchouli, Vanilla.
    A sophisticated, sparkling, and mischievous fragrance.
  8. Dior Higher Energy and ck one summer
  9. Every year since I was 15, when the weather turns cooler, I fall in love all over again with Guerlain's L'Heure Bleue :love:
  10. i've recently fallen in love philosophy's amazing grace. i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! it doesn't smell strong, which means i can occasionally wear it to work! :smile:
  11. I recently tried the Juicy Couture fragrance and I love it.
  12. Clean Baby Girl.. fantastic!
  13. I am really curious about this fragrance. Opinions on makeupalley are all over the place, it seems to be one that people either absolutely love and rave about every bit as enthusiastically as an HSN host, while people who dislike it seem compelled to go out of their way to express that more fervently than I have seen with any other fragrance, usually people will just say, oh, it's not for me, etc but with Amazing Grace they will go on for days!

The local Sephora is nowhere near my usual shopping/errand routes, and nobody sends free samples any more, but I would really like to smell this stuff!
  14. oooh i wish i could wear this!!! lucky girl! (the grapefruit smells like body odor with my chemistry. not the look i was going for)

i've been wearing a lot of BBW fresh vanilla sugar lately. it's yummy. i'm starting to miss shalimar though.
  15. Today. The very newest Escada perfume. I think it was called Sunset Paradise. A Nordies exclusive. At least in my area.