WHAT FOR? -- Balenciaga leather Trousse

1. my friend got this for me at Bal NY on sale 50% off from $ 315 down to $158 but when I received it I didnt know how or what to use it for :wtf: its thin and small and zips almost all the way around so how can it be a cosmetic case right?

maybe there are other out here who owns the same thing so pls help me by telling me what can I use this for....I just love the fact that it has a vintagey feel to it and that big B embossed in front and the same big B on the zipper pull is the FIRST letter of my name :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. it looks like a card case or something, maybe one could put a few cigarettes in there? no clue

3. maybe for credit cards and driver's license?

4. i was thinking that same thing, maybe a few cards. but i really don't know.
    let us know when you figure it out.

5. ??? Isn't trousse a case, usually for makeup?? It does look too thin for makeup... :confused1::shrugs::confused1:

6. I believe that it is meant to hold odds-n-ends items. So, you could use it to carry cards or to hold jewelry when not wearing it or when traveling.

7. i agree with chuggie. item's cuuute. =)

8. You have great friends!! I agree with chuggie also. I would put cards, receipts or other little things. Congrats though it is really cute.

9. That is a great little item... never seen it before! I would use it for cell phone, small makeup, some cards maybe. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

10. It could be a business card case - which it would be especially cute for since it has your initial on it.

11. So cute. I have never seen it before. I don't think it is a makeup case...way too small for anything but cards.

12. to hold powder compact or mirror compact? just a thought.

13. I reckon odds and ends..... would certainly help to keep your bags clutter free. Love it!!!

14. So cute! I haven't seen one like that before. It might work as a coin purse...?

15. Looks like a coin purse or card purse. It's really nice, and so is your friend.