Food What Food Or Drink You Tried That Was Disappointing???

I agree with pumpkin pie but pray tell how do you know fortified baby cereal is not good? :P

Haha, I'm guessing she has a baby! Sometimes you have to try a little bit to make sure it's not too hot. I also have to admit that if your baby really loves something you get curious [emoji6]

I know this is a "yucky food" thread, but this stuff is amazing!

IMG_1475558701.968760.jpg

Haha, I'm guessing she has a baby! Sometimes you have to try a little bit to make sure it's not too hot. I also have to admit that if your baby really loves something you get curious [emoji6]

I know this is a "yucky food" thread, but this stuff is amazing!

View attachment 3483559

If it's organic it's probably no additives so I bet it is. I love mangos and [emoji530]
Are you eating your baby's food too? :smile:

Chicken liver mousse - it was listed as on of the 50 foods to try in my city. Finally went the restaurant last night and it was just not good - everything else was fantastic especially the wild boar soppresota and bison filet, but the liver mousse was too not

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
Chicken liver mousse - it was listed as on of the 50 foods to try in my city. Finally went the restaurant last night and it was just not good - everything else was fantastic especially the wild boar soppresota and bison filet, but the liver mousse was too not

That sounds nasty. You are brave for trying those things :smile:

Reactions: dotty8
This reminded me of being given freshly killed deer meat to try by a guy i was dating...
(Yes he shot it. skinned it, cooked it :amazed: )
He tricked me by saying it was "chili" I should give it a try:huh:
That awful taste stayed in my mouth for 2 days:yucky:
A few weeks later he tried to trick me into eating squirrel,,, Needless to say I never ate at his house again. :P