What Fendi Spy bag is this?

1. Yeah this bag?
  2. This is the Honey Wisteria Spy bag
  3. Yep, that's it. I used to have one, but I sold it. Personally however I think the honey color is prettier than the taupe.
  4. here is Saich's

5. Thanks I have been dying to know. Really like it much.:heart:
    So does anyone know how much it is in the UK?
  6. Okay, I have to spill the beans here, Saich's Wisteria was originally purchased by a PF member in the US from Saks Fifth Ave. I know she has mentioned a department store in the UK though.
  7. Selfridges and Harrods are the stores she mentioned to me, I hope that helps you find what you are looking for.
  8. You cannot get one any more in the UK which is why I bought Fendigal beautiful Wisteria. Its a most stunning bag and love it to bits. Nieman Marcus have them and they post to the UK if you can get through the red tape.....
  9. Is it made of lamb skin? I love this look the best, but was just reading another thread with cons of lambskin. How much is it at Neimans?
  10. They are no longer available in the UK

I got mines at Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh
  11. Thanks everybody.

But Saich2, what do you mean about red tape?
  12. Staci

Its all the customs etc - can be pretty hefty on bags into the UK
  13. Oh Ok
    How much is the customs?
  14. Staci

It can really vary depending on store and courier. I have had a £800 bag cost me £300 in customs and then other times less. Now I just don't order from the US as its too much hassle trying to work out how much it would be and get a real fright when its a huge amount.

It's such a shame as there are always great deals to be had in the US
  15. oooh lovely to see some wisteria piccies again. I adore the honey, its such a shame they are rarer than hens teeth in the UK. SS, I love seeing your wisteria piccies, it just looks so stunning :biggrin: