What Eyeshadow(s) Are You Wearing Today?

Clickable pics

Cargo Aegean on the lid over MAC Sea Me Shadestick
MAC Texture on brow bone/crease
MAC Mothbrown in crease
MAC Signed, Sealed on outer V
MAC Shroom in inner corner

MUFE #92
Too Faced Mess In A Dress in crease (ugh..it looks purple in the pic. It's really hot pink.)
Stila gel liner smudged on lid with Smashbox Envy on top

Gorgeous!!! :yes: Your eye makeup is amazingly professional...and I am sooo jealous of your eyelashes, btw - what mascara do you use?

UD Shag all over
MAC BeautyMarked in outer corner
MAC Blanc Type as highlight

it was a very e/s-light day today (for me)! hehe

Hee hee...I feel you on that one, it's a light day for me too when I only have 2 colors on, lol!

Yesterday I broke out the UD Naked Palette. :yahoo:

Naked all over, Buck on lid, Hustle in crease. UD 24/7 Rockstar liner smudged on top and bottom lids, topped with a bit more Hustle. A generous coating or two of Chanel Inimitable mascara in Noir Obscur. :heart:

Today I went very simple, since I tore my cornea (eeeeek) again and one of my eyes is sore. Just a bit of YSL Eyeliner #10 (Purple Silk) smudged on the bottom and top, and lots of mascara on upper and lower lashes.

Gorgeous!!! :yes: Your eye makeup is amazingly professional...and I am sooo jealous of your eyelashes, btw - what mascara do you use?

LOL! I wear false lashes just about every day! I'm actually wearing Ardell half-lashes in the top pic and a style similar to MAC's #7s in the bottom one. But, I use MAC's Plush Lash Mascara, even with falsies.

UDPP eden
MAC Tan pigment lid and inner corner
MAC Blue Flame outer lid and blended into crease
MAC Plumage the outer V and into crease blended
MAC Vanilla under brow

Liners were black track and blooz

Hee hee...I feel you on that one, it's a light day for me too when I only have 2 colors on, lol!

Yesterday I broke out the UD Naked Palette. :yahoo:

Naked all over, Buck on lid, Hustle in crease. UD 24/7 Rockstar liner smudged on top and bottom lids, topped with a bit more Hustle. A generous coating or two of Chanel Inimitable mascara in Noir Obscur. :heart:

Today I went very simple, since I tore my cornea (eeeeek) again and one of my eyes is sore. Just a bit of YSL Eyeliner #10 (Purple Silk) smudged on the bottom and top, and lots of mascara on upper and lower lashes.

Sorry to hear about your torn cornea - ouch! The Naked combination sounds lovely. I'm curious about the Chanel mascara in Noir Obscur - this is the plummy one, right? Does it show up with Rockstar?

By far, my favorite look:

I love the Smashbox VIP e/s quad! This was part of Smashbox's After Hours collection offered as a Beauty Exclusive at Nordstrom last year!

I use the bronze color on the inner lid, the light grey on the outer lid and upward just over and into the crease. I use the white as brow lighter - this is hands down my favorite highlighter and I've actually hit pan!
I've lined the upper lash line with a thicker line in Chanel's Marine e/l. I smudged the grey e/s on the lower lash line and used UD 24/7 e/l in zero in the water line.
Mascara was Givenchy PhenomEyes in Water Turquoise.

Attachments

• smashbox after hours 2009_vip quad.jpg
    smashbox after hours 2009_vip quad.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 160
Last edited: