What exactly is a Legacy Fold Over Wristlet?

1. this is a dumb question, but I can't tell from the photo. Is it a regular wristlet, or is it more like a wallet?
    I am going to Orlando next week to buy myself the Many Courier and Wallet and I am trying to get all my "accessory" ducks in a row.
    I purchased a regular wristlet from an outlet last week, am buyin a pink flower coin purse on eBay and just bought a legacy stripe ponytail scarf to tie on the front.
    I am so excited!:yahoo:
    I need something else to go in there to hold receipts and other small papers. Is this what I need, or is it really a wallet?
    Anyway, you all are a bad influence on my Coach addiction!:shame:

2. I have the Legacy Fold Over wristlet and use it as a wallet every day! I love it!
    It snaps in the front, opens up to a zip pocket and an open pocket, has a kiss lock pocket on the top and a zip pocket on the back.
    PLUS, its a wristlet!:smile:
    LOTS of room!

3. If I have a regular leather Legacy wallet, will this be too much like it? I like keeping everything in my purse "compartmentalized" and neat, so I like several bags to organize everything, but I don't want it to look like I have 2 wallets.
    What do you think?:confused1:

4. I don't think it looks like a wallet at all.
    It will be another great piece in your collection!

5. OK...I will take your word for it. I found one on eBay and I think I'll get it! I am going to be so coordinated I won't know what to do with myself!;)

6. My FAVORITE wristlet and coach piece!

7. Here are pics of mine. It's very versatile.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I have it in ping and orange. nice!:graucho:

9. I want one of those so bad.
    If I found one I'd get rid of the wristlet I have yet to use.