What else do you spend a lot of money on?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
So it's CLEAR that we spend a lot of money on purses here!

What else do you splurge on?

For me, it's dresses. I'm a sucker for a beautiful evening gown, cocktail dress, sundress. I'll buy them even though I don't have enough occasions to wear them! I just ordered two Rachel Pally dresses and it's not even spring yet. :Push:

Shoes! Expensive shoes! Very Expensive shoes! I love shoes, dare I say it, more than bags!!! I have a shoe overload. Especially evening shoes and sandals! I love Rene Caovilla, Guiseppe Zanotti, Dior( but not lately), Prada, Louboutin, Dolce & Gabana ( my favorite is the glitter cage sandal in gold from last year) as well as Jimmy Choo.

My boyfriend and I also spend a lot of money on eating out. We live in NYC and we go out a couple of times during the week! But we love it, especially because there are sooo many delicious places to eat.

photo 108
My bratty 3 year old....and shoes.

In the last six months or so, I've developed an interest in shoes, namely flats....I purchased some Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Sigerson Morrison, Gucci, and Pucci flats. I think I've spent more on shoes in the last six months than I have on bags. Prior to that, the only real splurge were bags.

Food (groceries and going out) and way too expensive alcoholic beverages when I go out for drinks with friends. Does a margarita really have to cost $8? :suspiciou

I feel like I've answered this question a million times :amuse:

1. jeans - paige, 7fam, ag, frankie b's
2. Coach shoe - heels, flip flops, boots, everything
3. drinks - jamba juice, strawberry smoothies
4. food - especially french fries!
5. Rufus - see cute dog in avatar, haha.