What dress is Paris wearing?

1. Hi everyone- I :love: :heart: this dress that Paris was wearing and was wondering if anyone knew the designer or brand that made it- all ideas are wonderful! I've been wanting a dress like this for awhile, and I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew who made it! :yes:

P.S- sorry if the pictures don't show up- this is my first time posting pics...if they don't show up, could someone plz help me with them?

Thanks in advance,
    Leanne
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Not sure, it's pretty dress..

3. looks like something from bcbg!

4. Nice hair!

5. I was thinking it looks like a BCBG dress too! I really like it!

6. i saw someone interview her about it. she said its vintage and doesnt know the brand.

7. Yes, it's a vintage Pierre d'Albert dress from Resurrection Vintage Clothing in L.A.!

I just brought it since Sept 2005, I think...
    :o)

8. Did you buy the actual dress she wore? Because isn't that the store that recycles vintage that celebrities wear?

9. Thank you missD,ChanelOChanel, and killerlife for your responses!

ChanelOChanel-that's really cool that you have it

killerlife-I'm not sure if you're going to get a response from her...its says sofa king banned so I guess she can't post anymore

Thank you everyone else who made posts! Too bad I can't get it

10. I remember this talk about the dress in an old thread...

11. Its a very cute dress! =)

12. Yes, it was in an old thread that was talking about how she was standing/posing in this dress.. I asked in that thread but no one responded, so I thought it would be better to start a new one on it..:smile:

13. Nice dress, nice hair