What don't you like..........

Price increases.

Dodgy design like impractical handles or the metallic rubbing off on certain styles.

Never being able to find the styles I'm looking for when I finally decide to buy it - because I wasn't on a waiting list, or people snapped them up the first day. And buy 10 of them.

The price increase and handles that won't go over your shoulder while wearing a coat. Some handles are fine if you live somewhere warm. But in Chicago it's not called the windy city for nothing. We wear a jacket of some sort most of the time. They need to make longer straps.

1. Price increase
2. Limited availability
3. Poor workmanship (why???, things used to be so good)
4. IMO cambon line
5. Reduction in choices...they should be adding, not taking away.

Minus Hermes, Chanel seems to be more expensive than most luxury lines. Why do they seem to be going downhill, when prices are going up?

Market saturation and bad craftsmanship. Back in the days, Chanel was perfection in its SIMPLICITY and superior craftsmandship. Every single stitch and line was perfect! It made you feel like they're more than worth their price.

The styles and workmanship these days are so inferior and yet so much more expensive. I seem to be looking for flaws now when browsing the boutiques rather than admiring them. There are also too many bells and whistles, along with chunky hardware and logos.

The fakes aren't helping either :yucky:

Yikes! Sorry for sounding like a snob....but, that's the Chanel mentality for ya:shame:

Price definitely. But more importantly for me personally, its addictiveness (not sure if this is a word). But you know what I mean. Once I started my first Chanel purchase, I just can stop...:sweatdrop:

I have to also put myself on the price bandwagon.

I can understand increasing prices once a year MAYBE, but they've done it and are planning to do it how many times this year? And it's only May!

Also, I don't like the PB ligne and perforated either. Also am not a fan of the new chain, I liked the old chain with the leather going through it.

Market saturation and bad craftsmanship. Back in the days, Chanel was perfection in its SIMPLICITY and superior craftsmandship. Every single stitch and line was perfect! It made you feel like they're more than worth their price.

The styles and workmanship these days are so inferior and yet so much more expensive. I seem to be looking for flaws now when browsing the boutiques rather than admiring them. There are also too many bells and whistles, along with chunky hardware and logos.

The fakes aren't helping either :yucky:

Yikes! Sorry for sounding like a snob....but, that's the Chanel mentality for ya:shame:
Yup! I've got to agree! If I am going to pay $2000+ for a bag I don't want issues!

New bags that I have purchased compared to older bags just aren't the same!

WHY??? I so want to give them my money, too!

Lately, I have been going back to LV because I feel like I get more bang for my buck! I don't know! Hopefully things will get better! I have bags that I paid $200 for & I think they'll look better in 2 years as compared to my $2500 bag!:shrugs:

Price increase, upon price increase - it is getting worse than the gas prices going up - every day!!!!
Maybe they should have signs in the stores like the gas stations and have a SA re-arrange the numbers on the hour!:rant:

1 - the PRICE! While I understand that they have to be high to keep them exclusive - come ON!

2 - the crappy selection in Canada... and the fact that there are only TWO places to buy them. Chanel needs a boutique or at least a vendor in, say, Oakville. You know how many chanel-junkies there would be in Oakville??

3 - Actually, no 3. That's it.