Home & Garden What does your room look like? *pics*

View attachment 2936659

Right now my room is a disaster! My husband and I just moved into a fixer upper that was built in 1890. It's an Arts and Crafts mansion.

View attachment 2936661
Pictured here.

We plan to restore it and make into what it used to be or as close as possible. I'd love to get on HGTV and showcase the whole restoration!

View attachment 2936670
Here's the GRAND staircase! it needs a bit of Murphy's wood soap but that's about it!

I hope you like my post I've decided to show my home! It needs to get out there in order to help Newburgh. We just moved to Newburgh, NY.

How's it comin? We're moving into ours next week and I'm terrified. All my plastic bins and cardboard wardrobes are in my rental now and my furniture has been in storage since Nov. Long story short we bought a move in ready home w sell contingency on ours, sold ours too late but went ahead, just found our home in April put sell thru quick. It's a much better location then first home but needs work. We moved to a new area so I need to find all new workers. I hope you've been able to make progress. We moved to a beach community and I think I'm going to have a hard time finding workers in summer!

I just moved to Southern Cali 2 months ago and downsized quite a bit, so my room is much smaller then it use to be meaning I had to get new furniture.

Here's what I've done so far. Right now I'm using a 3 fold screen as my headboard because I have nowhere else to put it. I'm not sure if I'm keeping it there or eventually get an actual headboard. Also I'm still looking for some art / photos to hang on the wall, so I'm not entirely done. The walls are a....coffee with cream color, like a frappuccino.

Love this, so cosy :heart:

Hi, My room is my favorite room. Lots of space to read and relax----no TV ever allowed in bedroom. (Ususally my little red poodle is lounging on the ottoman at the foot of the bed,) The lamp is 86" tall including the finial.
2q9j6hl.jpg

Very Whitney Houston / Mariah Cary esque - nice :smile: