What does your room look like? *pics*

1. actually no.. we just moved into DH's grandmother's house..everything i bought is still in storage for my one day house :p unless dh talks his grandmother into remodeling. the only place i got to decorate was our bedroom.

2. I buy things all of the time for my one day house. Lol

3. :bump:

4. phew! DH always yells at me but can you imagine how much more money he would be shelling out all at once. i figure that small doses is better! lol.:graucho:

5. Your room is adorable..

6. Love those pics... beautiful.. thanks for sharing

7. WOW beautiful room..

8. Cute room...I love sheep stuff to! I love the stuffed animals that u have :smile:

9. Moved into our new apt a couple of months back and furnishing is ongoing.
    Bedroom is almost done just need to put up my chandelier and mayb a rug
    Excuse the dresser mess

ForumRunner_20120506_203725.png ForumRunner_20120506_203735.png ForumRunner_20120506_203746.png ForumRunner_20120506_203758.png
  10. Thread is a little dead, but I recently switched out a boring/dated ceiling fan for a new lighting fixture in my room and thought I'd share..

my room.JPG
  11. So lovely.

12. Your room is beautiful!

13. When I saw your Prada sign it reminded me of the tv show Gossip Girl (my guilty pleasure!) because one of the socialite-characters has the same sign in their luxe penthouse... Yours looks so much better with your decor, though!

14. Thanks dear, I just made new pictures! I added a vintage floor lamp and new couch!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. omg that room looks amazing!