What does your DH/SO spend their money on?

My husband is also huge into watches. He gave up Rolexes for a while but he couldn't stay away...loves them. He would love the one your DH got!

He also loves to spoil the kids. He buys the most outrageous things for my son...thousand dollar robot when he was still an infant, JP Tods to match his own, and for my daughter, David Yurman bracelets, Juicy EVERYTHING, when she needed glasses, he said make them Chanel and Prada so she wouldn't be sad about it, lol. He loves it because he didn't have indulgent parents growing up, so now he loves playing that part.

computer related stuff, new electronics for the house and his office, basically, i think all his money goes to technology related pieces and collectible sneakers / baseball caps.

Prada Psycho said:
ME :tender:

Seriously, my hubby (what IS "DH" anyway???) says he gets more enjoyment spending money on me than on himself. He must. So far for my birthday he bought me a new pair of Gucci snakeskin pumps, two dinners out and today, he sent a dozen confetti roses (like the one in my avatar) to my office.

Yes, he's a keeper.:heart:
awwwwww that's so sweet!!! he is definately a keeper! :yes:

LisaG719 said:
From what he tells me he works my gift into the price of the mod when he is considering how much he is willing to spend. :tender:

haha that's great! seems like you have trained him well! :P

my bf likes to save his money and invest them in mutual funds and stocks... yes, rather boring.. lol...
he doesn't have expensive taste so... the only indulgences he has are 1) the direct tv "NFL Sunday Tickets" and 2) sports event tickets... and they aren't really that expensive... :amuse:

and the rest of his money goes to buying gifts for me... i am the one with expensive taste... :queen:

My SO spends a lot of money on wine, J Crew stuff, and taking me out to dinner...he also just bought a $1300 bike, which I cannot believe, but I guess he probably can't imagine spending $1300 on a bag!