what does this mean?? Please help!

OMG- compton?? I really hope it isnt a fake then!! But yeah, I mean, she was so severly injured in her "serious" car accident to give you a quick not that she was at the post office..

the next note is gonna be like... "well I am so sorry I was AT the post office, but I slipped an fell and forgot to mail it, but I am back at the post office now and I am going to send it... right now..."

too bad it isnt all made up though... Im sorry you outbid me!! :sad:

OMG- compton?? I really hope it isnt a fake then!! But yeah, I mean, she was so severly injured in her "serious" car accident to give you a quick not that she was at the post office..

the next note is gonna be like... "well I am so sorry I was AT the post office, but I slipped an fell and forgot to mail it, but I am back at the post office now and I am going to send it... right now..."

too bad it isnt all made up though... Im sorry you outbid me!! :sad:
Yeah, compton..haha...if it's a fake I'm personally taking it to her house and putting a rock in it and throwing it through her front window!! :supacool: And my thoughts exactly on the note from the post office!! I'm sure the next note will be exactly what you wrote. :cursing:
If I don't get it by the end of the week I will file a claim w/paypal. I think we should've paid w/American Express, they're the best!

I'm not sorry I outbid you b/c then you'd just be going through this whole thing and it sure isn't any fun. I learned my lesson and I hope you learned your lesson from my lesson that was almost your lesson! :graucho: