What Does Pre-Sale Mean?

1. I know this sounds crazy, but I don't know exactly what pre-sale means. My SA at Bloomies just left me a message about a Charity Sale and said she could do a pre-sale for me.

2. presale means you will pay for the item at the sale price now and reserve that item. you then will pick up the item at the sale date. it's like reserve an item at a sale price.
  3. Exactly! She was being really nice and was basically offering to set something aside for you so that you can get what you want before the sale gets all picked over, and you still get the sale price. You'll have to wait a few days, but you'll get a much better selection!
  4. Also,sometimes they can give it to you right away..I guess they shouldn't do it...but sometimes,if SA likes you (I guess),gives to you..you can say I am going out of town for a while and I Want to use it etc etc and they can give it to you..at Saks and NM,I got few things righ away at pre-sale..or you can ship it to your home so you don't have to go and pick it up
  5. Thanks so much for all your replies! I wasn't really sure what she meant by doing a "pre-sale". So, as I understand it, I pay now for my purchase and then I pick it up on the day of the sale (which is August 22).

She said David Yurman and Roberto Coin were going to be 15% off on Aug. 22. Now that I know what this means, I'm going to Bloomies tomorrow. I need a couple more Roberto Coin necklaces for layering.

Again, many thanks!