What does it take for you to sell your LV?

I don't think I could ever sell any of my LV bags at all. I'm too emotionally attached to them to even consider letting them go. LOL It's probably because I've obsessed about each and every one of them and they all have passed my bag criteria of being functional, roomy, and appealing.

Yes i have since sold off a papilion (mono & damier), damier speedy 25, BH and boshore... all reasons being either i dont use it that much or due to lack of love for them. Since then, I have not gotten any mono or damier collection yet, although i have a azur speedy 30 and a white MC priscilla (but both were gifts from my mum) :P .. so whatever bags i buy nowadays, I will consider carefully coz I will more or less keep it for life or till i get tired of them..

I'm thinking of selling my Tikal Pochette because I don't love it like I expected to, but the rest I think I'll definitely keep. I'd only sell something LV for that reason I think.. I like collecting too much!

I cannot sell any one of my LVs..because Ive spent soo much time and energy into picking every one of those babies out...lol...

Just thinking about it...Im very uncomfortable...lol.....:P

If it hasn't been used in the past 6 months, I would sell it. I can't tell you how many times I've bought a bag thinking that it was "the one" and wind up selling it a few months later. I'm the same as just_jill325, I go through my hand-held, shoulder bag fazes and I'd rather sell to fund the purchase of another "the one" bag.

Ususally the reason I sell a bag or two is when I splurge! Recently I have purchased soooo much, that I had to sell a few bags. I have sold both of my mc alma's recently. I am not big on "dark" patina, so I figure why not sell them before they get dark so someone else can enjoy them and I can enjoy my new "goodie" :P

i sold the first LV bag i ever bought just because i grew tired of it after using it for about 9 months STRAIGHT until i bought a 2nd bag. since then i've always owned a multiple amount of bags where each bag got an equal amount of use. i find that if i wear a bag TOO MUCH (meaning pretty much everyday), that i grow tired of it. then i know it's time to sell it.

I sold a lot of LV bags on ebay! I buyed it, and after a short time I saw, that this bag wasn't comfortable to wear (very close zip, scratching the hands, what I hate extremely, like the Houston, the Speedy and so on). Or maybe the bag is too heavy for me (shoulder pain), or I saw the bag to often on other ladies . I owned practically all the classic bags in Mono, but the one and only I love really are my Alma's.:yes:
My problem is, that a bag for me must be nice AND practical to use!! And so much exemplaires of LV are only beautiful and not agreable to wear.
Now I think about very very good, before I buy a new bag!

I sold my Cabas Piano, Mono Alma, Mono Trouville, special order Damier Speedy 25, and now my Mono Poche Cosmetique. They weren't fitting my needs anymore, so I decided to sell the items for funds towards other LV purses. There were all great bags, but if I'm not using them, I might as well sell them!

And for the OP has has the Speedy 25, you could buy a strap for your Speedy - very useful!!! I have straps for my Speedy 30 (Damier & Mono) and also for my Deauville.