What does hubby think of your LOVE for LV

Rebecca, that is so cute!
My DH thinks I am nuts and wonders why I adore LV so much and why I want so many when you can only carry one at a time! LOL! But he does appreciate the quality and craftsmanship and always accompanies me to LV for a new purchase, so all in all he is a good sport!

Haha I know! He does ask how much different pieces cost and we went into the LV store in Caesar's Palace together. He was trying on sunglasses lol. Anyway he was asking about the Groom stuff saying he loved it but didn't know if he could pull it off. Makes me want to get him a keycase or something lol.

My boyfriend thinks I obsess over LV and hangbags in general a little too much. He knows that regardless of how he feels I will buy myself what ever I like so he pretty much just goes along with it. He likes the limited edition bags and oddly thinks it's cool when I get a lot of attention and stares for those bags.

One day out of the blue he told me that when he gets a raise he will give me a "monthly bag allowance" (although I must point out I do work and support my own habit :lol:) Regardless whether he does or not I think it's cute of him to say....:love:

My husband thinks im crazy. He said to me yesterday How many bags did you get this week? i was like 2 he says some people go their entire lives wanting to own just one and you got two! and shakes his head. But he lets me be. SO i guess thats good. I let him buy the iphone and a Breitling so im good.

He doesn't really understand the whole 'purse thing' but he doesn't go ballistic every time I get something new. Come to think of it, he doesn't think another key chain is needed or another wallet or whatever. You get the picture. I told him I'd buy him another wallet and he goes, "I already have one.":confused1: That kind of behavior baffles.

My husband is very cute about it - when we are out somewhere he'll nudge me and say - look at that LV. But he can't understand how I can get so much enjoyment out of a purse - thinks I'm a little nuts and obsessive! But he knows anytime we are anywhere in the vacinity of an LV store we're going in and he's really good and patient with it - can't complain.

My DH actually got me hooked on LV. He bought me my first one and has been buying them for me ever since. He loves seeing how happy I get with a new LV. He is getting me the Berkeley Azur for my birthday and I haven't decided yet which one I want for Christmas!
He actually got me the Koala Wallet in MC White for Mother's day to match my MC White Speedy which he purchased for me on our trip to Paris last year!! :smile: He said to get some shoes as well, but I said that the bag was enough !:heart::tender:

I think my bf is okay with my love for LV. Sometimes, he thinks I buy too much too soon but in the end, it's my money so he doesn'ts say much. Besides, it's kinda rubbing off on him and I know he wants an LV wallet for his bday and also, he was the one who told me to stop buying Coach and start investing in LV!

He's not jealous of Louis :roflmfao:

He sometimes gives me advices, e.g. for Lockit vs. Batignolles and the size of my Azur Speedy.. He only has a porte-adresse bill clip but he's very proud of it.. :P

[BTW, we're not married but live together (so.. we share bills..) Does my reply count??]