What does Hermes motivate you to do/be?

I would have but it was a 2 day busy work related trip (with a lot of pubbing). I didn't even get time to meet up with my old pals. Spent the entire time stuck at Paddington. However, it was great to meet up with my old work colleagues and I hope that I'll have some more time when I come over next.

ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your new Hummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....................................................................................

I want to do something crazy, too.............................................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Perhaps in ostrich...................................................................

^^^

SafariScreenSnapz122.jpg
:heart::heart:

Hummer saying hi!

LMAO........................Told DH about Rose's new hummer.................

He said he could use a hummer.....................................................

Not tonight...I could use a new bag...that ain't happening tonight either...but there is always tomorrow...metaphorically of course..........................

MrsM...All the exclamation points and dots tonight could be associated w/ the wine and chocolate.......................... Good thing I won't buy on eBay.........

I know -- Vosges makes me a little emoticon happy....good thing you don't have a thing w/ S'mom's cats. A little trigger happy on a Friday night can be a dangerous thing.

MrsM...All the exclamation points and dots tonight could be associated w/ the wine and chocolate.......................... Good thing I won't buy on eBay.........

well there sure are people buying things they do not careabout or need to impress people they do not even like
but every and each person is different and let´s face it the majority of hermès customers are not like us. we like the brand for it´s quality etc but believe me a lot of people buy their good especially te birkin just because it is the birkin . but so what if that is what makes them happy more power to them and who knows from the look alone maybe we are also thrown into the same bunch by other people? like "look that woman just caries a birkin to impress or how of". until you get to know a person you know nothing so of course you are judged by your cover and actually i am fine with that fact i don´t want to let everyone to read in my book .