What does everyone think of this bag charm?!

1. I walked past the Swarovski store today and saw this in the window display. I tried hooking it onto the Babylone I was carrying and it looked great! I didn't buy it though because I wasn't sure if it would look as good on my Speedy. Its $115 Canadian and has a 2 year warranty.

http://shop.swarovski.com/publicimages/CG/B2C/PROD/240/886823W240.jpg

In the description it says:
    Rhodium-plated, large ring charm with 4 smaller charms: 2 gold-plated; 2 in clear crystal pavé; clover charm with 4 antique heart-cut clear crystals.

Size: 12 cm

:nuts:

2. There is no photo on the link...

3. I edited it, check it out now. ;)

4. it's nice... almost LVesque.

5. adorable! get it!:yes:

6. oh my goodness..it's really cute! I love it. Get it!!! I love swarovski stuff on my handbags. I buy swarovski beads & make my own keyring!

7. Very cute :smile:

[​IMG]

8. love it..

9. Gee, I was hoping that everyone would say its ugly so I wouldn't feel bad that I didn't buy it! Sigh!

10. I think its cute as well!!!

11. hmm- not to be a total pain but won't the silver clash with the hardware on mono bags?

12. Anyone know if Swarovski stuff ever goes on sale? :confused1: I think the SA there said its new so if I wait maybe it'll be cheaper later?

13. That doesn't bother me...I bought a Coach charm (with silver hardware) for my future Azur Speedy.

14. I have not seen it go on sale. But I could be wrong.
    I love that, it looks great. What a nice find. And you will enjoy it if u do get it. :yes:

15. Thanks, thats good to know. I didn't ask because I didn't want to be like someone at LV asking when the bags will go on sale! :roflmfao: