What does everyone think of baby Carly

1. I have been looking for a small purse I can carry when I just want to take a few things. The problem is I have a larger wallet and hate switching my stuff from one to another.
    The small Carly (pouch) can hold my phone, mini skinny (wiith keys attached), and a wristlet (with cards and money).
    I have been eyeing the larger Carly's for a bit and I figured that if I ever got a larger one I could use the pouch inside.
    What does everyone think?
  2. ya prolly just that...not much more...
  3. it would definitely fit in the large one with room to spare!
  4. I've been trying to get away from carrying a big bag during the week because I already have a monstrously large work-issued laptop case, so I've been carrying the black leather Carly pouch recently. It holds my phone, french purse, a mini skinny, checkbook, keys, and a couple of the little things (gum, lip gloss, etc.) I'm tallish (5'9'') and even though it's small, it works and I can carry it on my shoulder easily.
  5. I'd love to get it Khaki/Saddle for a going out bag!:nuts:LOVE it!!!
  6. yes, I have one, and it's nice. There would be no problem fitting all the above mentioned items.. and then a tad bit more.! haha. you'll like it - and for the price, you can't go wrong.